At any one time I have quite a few books in line to be “read and reviewed”. I try to get to them all in a timely fashion and read them on a “first in, first read” basis, although in some instances I have taken and will take liberty to change my mind.
Below is what is currently on my books-to-be-read-and-reviewed shelf. Of course I have hundreds more on my to-be-read shelf but reviews aren’t specifically required for them.
This page has the following sub pages.
- Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
- Paths of Glory by Jeffrey Archer
- Last Night in Twisted River by John Irving
- Between by Cyndi Tefft
- Manic Streets of Perth Anthology by Dave Franklin
- Girls Like Funny Boys by Dave Franklin
- Trans-Human by David Simpson
- Inklings by Aparna Warrier
- Belfast Girls by Gerry McCullough
- jesus freakz + buddha punx by Mike Purfield
- Sleeping Kings by John Prentice
- Birth & Battle by Paul M McGreal
- Heavy Bags of Soul by K.D. Rose
- Old Boys by Charles McCarry
- Family Pieces by Misa Rush
- The Slave by Pauline Montagna
- Goodbye Lullaby by Jan Murray
- The Last English Village by James Ignizio
- The Spanish Revenge: A Craig Page Thriller by Allan Topol
- Reverberation: The Novel by V.B. Holmes
- ‘one accord’ Volume I One Mind, One Body, One Team by Bridgette Brown